Refunds are managed by Apple or Google. Your purchases are tied to your Apple or Google ID, which means we can’t offer you a refund. But Apple and Google can.
We’ll guide you through it, step by step, and show you how it’s done. Note that
the refund procedures and policies from Apple and Google apply.
- When you purchase an app, you get a receipt from Apple.
- This receipt contains a link that says “Report A Problem”.
- Click on that link from within that receipt. It takes you to Apple’s portal
- To claim a refund for your subscription, click on Subscriptions.
- From here, you can report your issue, describe the details and ask for a
If it’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase,
you can request a refund through Google Play.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- On the order, click More.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that
describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns."
You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this
within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four business days.
Do you need to cancel your subscription? Click here