All refunds need to be claimed from Apple since we can’t grant any refunds from our side. Apple’s refund procedures and policies applies.
You claim the refund via the “Report a Problem”-link in the receipt that gets sent to you by Apple. The receipt is also available when signing in to iTunes on your web browser. Follow the on screen instructions to claim the refund.
A refund can be issues by Google within 48 hours after a purchase.
To claim a refund, do the following:
- On your computer or phone, go to https://play.google.com/store/account.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return.
- To the right of the order, click More
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
Do you need to cancel your subscription? Click here