Refunds are managed by Apple or Google. Your purchases are tied to your Apple or Google ID.
We’ll guide you through it, step by step, and show you how it’s done. Note that
the refund procedures and policies from Apple and Google apply.
Some users signed up through our web, to request a refund you first must cancel the subscription.
To cancel this subscription, you do that via our own web service. Log in here: https://app.sleepcycle.com/account
On our web
- First, cancel the subscription.
- Send us an email with a copy of the receipt or the ordernumber, and what email you used to purchase it.
Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you purchase an app, you get a receipt from Apple.
- This receipt contains a link that says “Report A Problem”.
- Click on that link from within that receipt. It takes you to Apple’s portal
- To claim a refund for your subscription, click on Subscriptions.
- From here, you can report your issue, describe the details and ask for a
If it’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase,
you can request a refund through Google Play.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- On the order, click More.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that
describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns."
You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this
within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four business days.
Do you need to cancel your subscription? Click here