On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
To be able to change or cancel your subscription, open your iPhone and go to:
2. iTunes and AppStore
3. Press Apple ID (at the top of the page)
4. View Apple ID
5. Sign in to iTunes
- You will now be able to view all your iTunes purchases and subscriptions, and manage them accordingly.
On your Mac or PC:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign in and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your name, and select Account info from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password again.
On the account information screen:
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage. If you don’t see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Choose the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
To change or cancel your subscription, open Play Store.
Go to Open the main Menu > Account > Subscriptions > Sleep Cycle, and here you will be able to manage the subscription as you wish.
If this article could not answer your question, please try search the Help center or contact us.