We can’t cancel your subscription. Your subscription is tied to your ID with
Apple or Google. Only you can cancel your subscription.
However, we can guide you and show you how it’s done. Please continue, and we’ll have this sorted in no time.
Deleting the app will not cancel your subscription. You can delete the app, but
the subscription will remain until you do what’s listed below:
- Go to your iOS Settings.
- Find and click on your name. It’s right there, at the top of the page.
- Once done, click on Subscriptions.
- From this view, you can now cancel and manage your subscriptions.
- Open Google Play.
- Open the main menu. It’s located at the top left corner, the icon with
three stacked stripes.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Click on Sleep Cycle.
- From here, you’ll be able to cancel and manage your subscription.
If you are an Huawei user and have installed Sleep Cycle via their AppGallery and started a subscription, that has to be cancelled via their platform.
This is simple, Go to the phone Settings > Account center > Payment and purchases > Subscriptions/Password-free payments.
Alternatively, open AppGallery, and go to Me > Account center > Payment and purchases > Subscriptions/Password-free payments. Touch the app you wish to stop the auto-renewal, and touch CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
Do you need to claim a refund? Click here