Refunds are managed by Apple or Google. Your purchases are tied to your Apple or Google ID. We’ll guide you through it, step by step, and show you how it’s done. Note that the refund procedures and policies from Apple and Google apply.
For users who signed up through our web, to request a refund you must first cancel the subscription. To cancel your subscription, you go via our web service. Log in here: https://app.sleepcycle.com/account
On our website
- First, cancel the subscription.
- Send us an email with a copy of the receipt or the order number, and the email which was used to purchase the subscription with.
Our email address is: email@example.com
- When you purchase an app, you get a receipt from Apple.
- If you don't have access to your receipt, follow the steps on Apple's webpage: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
- This receipt contains a link that says “Report A Problem”.
- Click on the link on this receipt. It takes you to Apple’s portal for refunds.
- To claim a refund for your subscription, click on Subscriptions.
- From here, you can report your issue, describe the details and ask for a refund.
Please note, Sleep Cycle has no control over Apple’s refund process and cannot influence or in any other way affect the outcome of Apple’s decision on refunds.
If it’s been less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play.
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click ‘Order History’.
- Find the order you want to return.
- On the order, click ‘More’.
- Select ‘Request a refund’ or ‘Report a problem’ and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns."
- You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four business days.
Please note, Sleep Cycle has no control over Google’s refund process and cannot influence or in any other way affect the outcome of Google’s decision on refunds.
Do you need to cancel your subscription? Click here